This 24 Seasons Tea subscription is orchestrated by me, Michael Busby, the Tea Peddler. Following the rhythm of the traditional Chinese farming calendar, I weave together tea and season in a way that opens up a new layer tea appreciation.
With the Lingering Charm subscription, every six weeks you’ll get taste of seasonal tea, with its charm following you around, carrying into your life and imbuing your ongoing ritual. Depending on the teas selected, it ends up being anywhere from 1.25 to 1.5 ounces.
Check out the Tea-Dojo add-on here, for additional interactive and community components.
What to expect in your Subscription:
- A seasonal tea package every six weeks.
- 1.25-1.5 ounces of excellent tea
- Letter/scroll, tea cards and other unexpected ephemera
- Stories, tidbits, guidance for preparing and appreciating each tea.
- Invitations to online tea-tastings.
- Charges to your card of $25 every 6 weeks, taking place one week prior to each shipment.
You can cancel, switch levels, or skip a session any time.
Shipping included in the price.